8.26.2015

A Different Kind of Journey

I've completed my 15th first week of school as of this evening! As all classroom teachers probably feel in the first weeks of the year, I'm exhausted!  I have been getting to know 118 new 7th graders over the last few days, and I think I have a good bunch! I've altered a few things in my curriculum, and I've decided to jump on the interactive notebook bandwagon. I'm hopeful that this will be a great learning and studying tool for my students. I think it will also help them with organizational skills. 

I have one more trip planned for this year. The Girls and I will be visiting Disneyland over Labor Day weekend to celebrate Disneyland's 60th Anniversary and our own birthdays, all only a few weeks apart. I'll also get to see my sister-in-law. Until then, I'll be working late to get back into the swing of this school thing!





No comments:

Post a Comment